Industrial Heritage Online

Industrial Heritage Online

T. G. & J. Jubb

Caption :- The Jubb works, on the corner of Brandling Street and Jack Lane. The building to the south-east on the corner of Rylstone Street was a Salvation Army Citadel. Extract from the OS 25" mapping of 1908. https://maps.nls.uk/view/125642509
Media Reference :- Jubb_Type_Works_25in_1908.jpg
Key Words :- printers metal type works
Date Created :- 3/1/2020


No previous comments have been made for this entry

Help us improve this entry

The compilers welcome corrections or additional information on all sites. Any information provided will be verified before appearing on the web site and this may take up to 4 weeks.

Email comments